Lex Orandi. Lex Credendi.

To discuss meditations and insights into our daily, traditional (Tridentine) Roman Catholic readings. Also, this is to discuss the development of the interior life as traditional, Roman Catholics in complete obedience to the Pope, Magesterium and the Apostles of Christ.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

Monday, July 03, 2006

Lex Orandi. Lex Credendi.

+JMJ+

Praised be Jesus Christ in the Most Blessed Sacrament of the Altar!


Ave Maria!

This is the very first, official blog of "Lex Orandi. Lex Credendi." Also, it should be noted, that I am not an experienced blogger. Actually, I am starting this on a whim.

A few fellow bloggers who are Traditional Catholics have inspired me to have my own blog. However, this blog will differentiate from the many other, as rather than focus on topics of the day, this will be more on prayer and focused on the development of the interior life. I will share with you my thoughts on the day's readings, and especially relative quotes by saints. I think this will be kind of neat, don't you? Who else has a blog focused on prayer and the development of the interior life?

OK. Here's a little disclaimer: I am not always very articulate. I may sometimes suddenly become artictulate, but that is by accident. Normally, I write like I talk, and apparently, I talk with a New York accent (I'm origianlly from upstate, and people out here in the midwest seem to think I have an accent). Also, I tend to be blunt, and my attempts at providing honey-coating to my words sometimes fails. Never-the-less, I will open my heart to all of you (such are the inherited traits of my Italian-Jewish ancestry).

En Jesu per Mariam,
Ancilla Parva Indigna

1 Comments:

Blogger Ancilla Parva said...

Ave Maria!
Sofia, thank you, and God bless you.
Yes, I quoted from that book under the title, "Philothea". And, yes, I do go back to it from time to time.

July 05, 2006 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home